Nothing new... just thought I would include the "provident living tip" from our ward's RS newsletter. We get these each month, so I'll plan on posting it to this blog.
February Provident Living Tip
Sometimes when we think of provident living, all that comes to mind is food storage. While storing up food and other essential items is one important aspect of living providently, it certainly isn't everything. Provident living includes things such as employment, gardening ,finances, education and literacy, health, social and emotional strength, and emergency planning, as well as home storage. This month examine these areas in your life and home and honestly evaluate which ones could stand some improvement. Then take some action, even if it's small, to learn more about those areas. A great resource for information is providentliving.org. February Provident Living Tip
February Food Storage Goal- Non-Fat Dry Milk
1. Obtain necessary quantity of non-fat dry milk for your family.
(75 lbs per person)
1 comment:
Do you know if there's a way to buy dried milk with some fat? I would think that would be a good thing to have for younger children.
Post a Comment